A. CURTIS ANDREW AUCTION, INC.
AMERICAN CORNER AUTOMOTIVE CLASSIC
AUTOMOTIVE PARTS SWAP MEET
CAR SHOW & AUCTION
Sat. - April 1, 2017 * Rain or Shine
AMERICAN CORNER, MARYLAND
Directions: 25631 Auction Rd, American Corner
6 miles north of Federalsburg, MD and 10 miles south of Denton, MD
* PARTS SWAP & CAR SHOW OPEN FROM 8:00 AM TO 4:00 PM
* AUCTION AT 1:00 PM - Automobilia Items along with Classic Automobiles, Advertising Signage
TERMS: Cash or approved check with current letter from your bank guaranteeing funds, unless
you are known by the auctioneer. All items sold "AS-IS", "WHERE-IS" with no guarantee.
3% Credit Card. 6 % Maryland Sales Tax. No Buyer's Premium.
* CAR SHOW FROM 8:00 AM TO 4:00 PM
* HEATED INDOOR SPACES W/TABLE, OUTDOOR SPACES AND "CAR CORRAL"
* IN DOOR VENDORS' FRIDAY SET-UP AVAILABLE FROM 2:00 PM TO 6:00 PM - No Charge for early set-up
* FOOD AVAILABLE FROM 8:00 AM UNTIL
* RV PARKING AVAILABLE (NO HOOK-UPS)
* FREE ADMISSION
Equivalent to the Winter Automotive Parts Meet that was previously held by the Bay Country Region Antique Automobile Club of America at Sailwinds Park in Cambridge, MD
FOR VENDOR RESERVATIONS, AUCTION DETAILS, AUCTION ADVERTISING OR MORE INFO CONTACT - MIKE, SR. OR MILES
410-754-8826 - www.acurtisandrewauction.com - Celebrating our 45th year
AUCTION EARLY LISTINGS
1951 Chevrolet Pickup Truck - (5 Windows) Restored, 350 Engine, AT
1950 Chevy Custom Truck with 1946 Chevy car grill, 1950 Mercury hood chopped 4 inches; 1952 Chrysler Bumper, Air ride front Mustang, 1960 Desoto Bed
Gas Pump Porcelain Plates 13x11
350 GM, 350 Turbo trans w/ quick shift, lowered 2" in rear, auto in floor, Power disc brakes front,
Drum brakes rear, Chrome tilt steering column.
1965 Plymouth Fury III, 2 door hardtop, unrestored, 69,000 miles, Auto Trans,
Trans recently resealed, new tires, 383 Engine.
1963 Ford Falcon, 302 s/b motor, aluminum heads, 4 speed, bucket seats, 9 in Ford rear
has been painted and repainted within the past year.
Continue to check web for more info & photos.