Our company’s overall business goal is to offer an out-standing buying and selling experience for all of our consignors and customers to experience while attending our auctions. Spanning over 16,000 sq. ft., our modern auction complex has been designed to accommodate large audiences. Offering an open and convenient layout for displaying, browsing and previewing items for auction. Four auctioneers can sell simultaneously inside the same building. Each auctioneer with their own designated auction ring area. Specific areas include the following: Gallery with sit down area that can be expanded and adjusted to a specific auction size requirement, a designated furniture area, along with two additional auction ring areas. We also have the flexibility to accommodate multiple galleries.
Outside at our facility selling farm machinery/equipment and or construction/heavy equipment we are able to accommodate simultaneously four wireless auction rings.
Our facility features:
- Loading dock to accommodate pickup trucks, moving vans and pull-behind trailers
- Separate loading dock to accommodate tractor trailers
- Various sizes of fork lifts available for unloading equipment and merchandise
- Stand-by Generator
- Security Camera System and Alarm System
- Wireless Computer Clerking System
- Wireless Modern Sound System
- Private office for customer registration and payment
- Experienced staff to accommodate a large audience
- In-house modern commercial cafe with quality food available before and during auctions and events
- Inside restrooms
- Various sizes of locking showcases available for displaying merchandise
- Large parking area with lighting
Mobile Office for On-Location Auctions
Our mobile office allows us to take our office to your location for on-location auctions. Our mobile office is self-contained with a generator, air conditioning and heat. Accommodates six windows for convenient customer registration and payment.