- Potential buyers must register for a bidder’s number to bid at the auction. You must be eighteen to register for a bidder’s number.
- If you are registering as a business entity for a bidder’s number, you are representing that you have the authority to bind that business entity to the auction company’s terms and conditions.
- Please provide acceptable identification such as: a current valid driver’s license with photo, name, address, along with a current phone number.
- Type of payment accepted: cash, credit card and or debit card.
- A 3 % service fee for credit and debit cards usage. The name on the credit/debit card must match the name on the current valid driver license used for identification and registration, no exceptions.
- For an Approved Check prior to purchasing the bidder must obtain a current Letter of Credit from their bank addressed to the auction company, A. Curtis Andrew Auction, Inc. The Bank Letter is to include the following: current date, the Bank’s contact name and phone number, the amount of guaranteeing funds, the letter must reference the checking account number and account number must match the check provided by the bidder, no exceptions.
- Sales tax will be charged and collected on purchases, as required by the appropriate state/local laws. Tax exempt buyer(s) must provide current valid Sales & Use Tax License, as required by the appropriate state/local laws.
- Buyer’s premium may vary in percentage per each auction.
- Potential buyer(s) should review all terms for every auction as the terms may vary for each auction.
- Bidder must show bid number to bid. The bid number is your assigned account number for the auction you are attending and you are responsible for its use.
- Buyer(s) should preview the goods to be sold and make their own opinion of condition and value of the item or lot.
- A. Curtis Andrew Auction, Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen items. All items become the sole responsibility of the buyer once the auctioneer has confirmed their bid as the successful bidder.
- A. Curtis Andrew Auction, Inc. makes no representation or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, all items or lots are being sold “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”, without warranty and all sales are final.
- Buyer(s) should review the General Terms & Conditions prior to bidding.